Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WE ARE HERE

Okay, so now I know why they call it "Africa Hot" This is a muggy sticky hot. Think Missouri on Steroids.

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that the connection is up and that we are here in GHANA. We left seattle and flew to Amsterdam. Uneventful flight, except we had a nice movie viewer in the back of the seat in front of us, so we watched some movies.

When we got to amsterdam, it was morning, so of course we got some breakfast, at the place of all places, MC DONALDS. I know, leave it to me to go around the world to go eat at MCD. It was different though, you get a croissant with your breakfast.

Got into ghana a few hours ago. Kumi was there to meet us, and was very excited.

I've been up for about 33 hrs, so I'm going to go to bed, but wanted to send at least one before I go to bed.

God's hand has been with us. No problems to report. Our spirits are high and we are excited to start to minister. Please remember to pray for us.

God Bless you

matt and corb and pastor ong.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love it. Travel across the ocean only to up eating McDonalds 6000 miles from home. Poor guy.

    Have a great trip brother. Glad you're bloggin! God bless.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show you how small the world really is...or how big MickyD's is. Thanks for the report, take lots of pictures of the people, be safe and know you are being prayed for, by people you don't even know. Amazing.
    All my love
    Your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Missouri on steroids"

    After three years in South East Mo, I can honestly say I feel for you.

    Tina "O'Neil" Kubala

    ReplyDelete