Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello from the white tundra!

So if you're anywehere near Seattle, you've probably been stuck at home in the snow like me. I realize that I have been remiss in doing any blog entries lately, but I've been busy, with cocoa and snow and kids! That line from that Christmas carol "mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again" really rings true this year. Snow is great, but when the kids are inside all day every day it gets a bit old.

I want to let you know that I havent forgot about the blog. I've just been taking a break. I am going to be into fullforce blogging after the first of the year.

I do want to take a moment to remind you that now is the time to be making some decisions for what you are going to accomplish this year. Thursday is right around the corner.

More than likely, you're thinking this week about the year gone by and how you either did what you set out to do, or failed again. 2009 can be your year of victory! Set it in your mind now to get it done for 2009. there is no reason why you cant accomplish everything that you want to accomplish. Trust that God can do it through you.

I am interested to hear what your hopes are. Send me an email. I will pray and believe with you.

Here's to a great 2009!

matt

No comments:

Post a Comment