Friday, February 12, 2010

My Friend Got In a Car Wreck (pics included)

Have you ever been in a car wreck? Its a pretty harrowing experience. When you're in a car wreck, its scary, and can injure or kill you. Its not fun at all. I've only been in a couple of wrecks in my life. One when I was a child, and one last year. I remember both of them very vividly. They're scary.

My friend got in a car wreck a few weeks ago. He was coming home from church, and was waiting at an intersection when two cars smashed into each other, and came towards him. He was the first car at the front of the line, so when they were skidding towards him, there really wasn't anything that he could do but sit there and watch them come at him.

He braced and waited. And then the car collided with his.

The truck that had been hit by the other truck came skidding towards my friends truck, and hit him on the drivers side. It was pressed up against his drivers side door, so there was no way my friend to get out, except the other side.

When he Got out he was amazed to see the damage on the other cars, and how the car came to rest against his truck.

Here is pictures of the two cars that hit each other-






You can see that both of these trucks are smashed up a bit. Here's where it gets good. Look at where the other truck came to rest after it got smashed (my friends truck is the green one)






The red truck gets pulled away, and watch all the damage that happened to my friends truck.




Amazing. I probably wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it my self. On the fender picture you can see a little dent, but my friend thinks that may have even been there before.

Here's the deal- sometimes we don't realize it, but God watches out for us. Angels were watching over my friend and his son that day. it could have been so much worse, instead, its a powerful testimony of the goodness of God and his protection.

Walk in that protection today. Pray, God, please watch over me today as I drive and go about my business. Lord, watch over me as I work and rest. Amen.

He loves you. He watches out for you everyday.

Be blessed,
matt

1 comment:

  1. I looked, I'm amazed, I've been there, and I am in awe! God is good...all the time!

    ReplyDelete