Friday, April 15, 2011

On a short rope

Today started off pretty fast, so I didn't have the time for a full blog today. I'm writing the blog, from my phone, while Crystal is driving down the highway.

I realize that there is nothing wrong with not writing today, but I would hate for some of you daily readers to be without a bit of encouragement.

There is a bible verse that talks about the gift of encouragement. It says that if that is your gift, to use it. I'm pretty sure God has given me the gift of encouragement, so I want to encourage!!! Its not easy going through without encouragement, and if somehow through this blog I can encourage you, I want to do it.

How? By constantly reminding you how much God loves you and wants great things for your life. He truly does. Remind yourself of that today as you go about your day- God loves you, and desires good things for your life.

Be encouraged today. Encourage someone else also.

Be blessed
Pastor matt
Sent from my BlackBerry- sorry if its brief...have you tried to type on a small keyboard?
www.faithandvictory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment