Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Phase of the Blog

I'm not sure how many people are still reading this blog, but I've recieved some feedback from people that they enjoyed reading my thoughts, so I'm going to make an attempt to continue to do the blog.

So where to start? The easiest place is with the idea of this blog itself. A few people had encouraged me in the past to do a blog, and I was reluctant to do so. I'll be honest. It mostly because I didnt think that anyone would read it, or get much out of it. Apparently based on feedback the Lord is able to work some sort of Holy Spirit translation through my spelling errors and rambling thoughts to bring glory to his name. Praise God.

There's a sermon in there somewhere. Alot of times we as people think that what we do and say doesnt have much of an effect on people, when it really does. Each of us has a mission, a calling if you will to reach out to those within our sphere of influence and impact them with the Love of Christ. Its hard, becasue usually we feel as though our attempts, or lack thereof, are either not recieved well, or not wanted, when in actuality, we will never truly know the impact we have on other people. I guess we'll know when we get to heaven, but either way, I think it brings God glory when we do our best to share the love of the Lord.

God bless you today. Again, I humbly pray that this blog will be blessing to you in some way.

More later

pastor matt

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Just wanted to add a comment to let you know that I'm reading!!

    Blessings,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete