Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wake Up People! Only 90 Days Left!!!!!!!

Yep. That's right. Today is the first day of October in the year two thousand and nine. Only 90 days left in the 2009. Did you read that? NINETY DAYS LEFT IN THIS YEAR! I know. Its scary when you think about it.

I'm 34 years old. And I remember when I was younger that people would always tell me that time moves alot faster when you get older, and I didn't believe them. but its true, at times it seems like my life is in fast forward.

If you're anything like most Americans, you probably set some sort of goals for 2009. Fitness goals, financial goals, spiritual goals. Some sort of plan, or resolution for the new year. How are you doing on those? Are you making progress? Have you got to where you want to be? Because here's the news- you've only got 90 days to get it done.

Take for example weight loss. You could feasibly lose 20lbs in the next 90 days. It would be hard, but you could do it if you really wanted to. I'd like to lose 20lbs in the next 90 days, but it isn't going to happen, cause we're getting high into eating season, and history has shown me that this isn't the season for weight loss for the Krachunis guy.

Reflecting on the first 3/4 of the year, I have to admit I haven't done everything that I wanted to do this year. I've done marginal at best. I could have done better.

So here's what I propose- start to think now about what you want to start working on in 2010. Come up with a plan now to how you're going to get it done. Don't wait until you're reading my new years day blog that is talking about 2010 a space odyssey. You can have a 90 day jump on the new year and actually accomplish some goals next year.

Remember to not leave God out of the equation. He wants to bless you and your attempts to improve. He wants you to grow spiritually, be healthy, and be a good steward of your finances. Spend a moment today and think about what it is that you want to see changed. Come up with a plan, and do it.

You've got 90 days.

Be blessed today.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment