I found this list of questions on the Internet. They're quite funny. I thought you might enjoy them-
- What's the difference between unique and very unique?
- We put in our two cents, but only get a penny for our thoughts. Who gets the extra penny?
- When do you become important enough to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?
- Can you cry under water?
- Who decided that a round pizza should be put in a square box?
- Why are actors IN movies but ON television?
- Why does grass grow where you do not want it and not grow where you do?
- Why do we say we slept like a baby when they wake up every two hours?
- Why do we pay to get to the top of tall buildings, then pay to use binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- If we don't care that Jimmy cracked corn, why do we still sing about it?
- Why does Goofy stand upright and Pluto stand on all four feet? They're both dogs.
- Why does "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "The Alphabet Song" have the same tune?
- On Gilligan's Island, the professor could make a radio out of a coconut. Why couldn't he fix the hole in the boat?
- If Wile E. Coyote has enough money to buy all that stuff from ACME, why doesn't he just buy himself dinner?
- Why does a dog get mad at you if you blow in his face, but then stick his head out the window when you take him for a car ride?
I read these and a few of them gave me an out loud chuckle. My personal favorite was the one about buildings. Yea, why do we do that?
Why the funny jokes this morning? Well, first off, I thought you all could use a good chuckle, and second, I want to use them to make a point.
We all have questions that we wonder about that there really is no easy answer to, or that we cannot understand or comprehend. A lot of times these questions are in regards to events that have happened in our lives, or things about our future. Questions about God, the Bible and what it all means. Its natural to have these questions. We're inquisitive people by nature.
But here's the kicker- there are somethings that I will never understand. There are things that there are no easy answers to. In my finite mind, I cannot comprehend an infinite God. I can try. I can discover. I can learn. At the same time, I must accept the limitations of my existence and understand that its okay I don't know the answers to everything.
Do not allow yourself to be consumed with worry or thoughts that plague you about your past or future. Understand that there are just some things that you will never understand, and that's okay.