Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Breakfast At Denny's!!!!

Today is the day! Did you see the advertisement on Sunday? Denny's is giving away free Grand Slams from 6am to 2pm today in participating locations. I've never heard of anything like this before. How can they do it? I'm not sure how long the lines are going to be this morning, but I am going to go down there and get me some free vittles, that's for sure.

I love free stuff. Most people do. Yesterday I was at Costco and I had a bunch of samples of free stuff. I had some pasta dish, a waffle, a muffin, some chips, there were a bunch of free samples out yesterday. Do you love free stuff? I do.

Of course there's a always an expectation when you get free stuff. The expectation is that you will try it and that you will like it and then you'll want to buy some more. Its what they do to try to get you to buy more, they give you some free. Most people know this, so they don't like to take the free stuff, because then there is the expectation. People are so afraid of expectations. I'm not. I like free stuff.

Do you know what else is free? The love of God. Its sometimes incomprehensible to believe that you were created by Him and that He loves you, but its true. You were fearfully and wonderfully made for a divine purpose. God loves you more than you could ever imagine or understand. The love He has for you is unlimited and full of blessings and joy.

Do you know what is great about that love? Its free! Its not a limited time offer. Its not limited to quantities on hand. Its not only at participating locations. Its not for one day only from 6am to 2pm. Its all day every day for you.

So go on down today get you a free Grand Slam, eat it up and think about how much God loves you.

Be blessed today.
Matt

1 comment: