Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guest Blogger Today

Do you remember last week when I titled the blog, "you write the blog today"? Well, I had two people take that literally and sent me their blog post.

I wanted to honor one of them, because I think there is a nugget in there for all of us. And they write:

"Life has been a challenge for a long time and I always have to keep reminding myself that I don't have to worry about it because God has my back.

There is so much I want to do. I so blessed to have options but have been stressing about which ones to take to not spread myself so thin. Really stressing. On top of that I have been working out hard four days a week at the gym, sometimes exercising on my lunch hour. Now I'm stressed, tired and sore! What do I do now?!

Then it came to me (as it always does)--put it in God's hands. I give him my yoke and quit worrying. God will show me what to do in his own way if I keep myself open to the answers He provides me. I'm still tired and sore, but I'm not stressed. I'm happy. I know He will show me the way and put me where I need to be. He has always taken care of me and shame on me for doubting from time to time. God is good."

Good stuff eh? My favorite part is- Put it in God's hands. We sometimes try to take too much on our own, when he wants to do it for us.

Hope you're as blessed by this as I was!

-matt

No comments:

Post a Comment