Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Life Is About To Drastically Change

I've been praying that God would do something miraculous in my life, and this morning I think I got an email that is going to change our life.

This is usually how it happens, we don't think that it will, but sometimes good things happen to us when we least expect it.

I got an email from a man named Victor Huang. Apparently he is a banker in South Africa who has a large amount of US dollars that he needs to move into an American bank account.

I will be given a large amount of the proceeds simply by providing my bank account number, and routing number to this man. Its so awesome that I got this email this morning! This is going to change our life for ever!

I cant really for see many problems with the transaction. There probably isn't any legality involved in it, or much risk on my part. If there were, I'm sure he would have shared that with me in the email. The good news is that now, all of my money issues have faded away, all because this man, Victor, has decided to email me from South Africa to bless me with this money.

I'm not sure when I'll get it, but there should be enough to go around. I think I'll get about 1.2M USD, so if you need a small loan, or if I can help out anyway financially, please let me know. I'm figuring I should have the money in my account by the end of June. He says that he really wants to get this transaction started. All I have to do is give him my account numbers.

This email has to be a blessing from God. Its next to impossible to believe that someone out there would prey on someones heart strings simply because they wanted to take advantage of me.

Every time someone comes into my life its with good intentions, so I shouldn't tread lightly, or pray about it. This feels right, and to me, that's all that matters. As long as I feel good about it, it should be okay.

That's how I live most of my life, based on my feelings, not on facts or logic.

If you have any ideas on how to help me, or any feedback for me, please send me an email or post to comments. I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Blessings
matt

10 comments:

  1. Not sure if you've ever heard of this or not, but you should check it out. These guys do some REALLY funny things to these scammers. www.419eater.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...you should send him your SSN, birthdate, and mothers madien name to!! What the heck...sell him your first born while your at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May this truely be a blessing from God and not a scam artist.

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not really know you or your humor yet, however I am really hoping this is a "funny".

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.fakecheck.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be running out of ideas for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog today! Look at all the conversation you drummed up! Sane people, of which I like to include myself, are always curious as to who would ever fall for these scams! Who in the world would ever have such faith in a total stranger? Yet there are many who also believe that as Christians we too are just as foolish to have such faith in Jesus. But there is a difference - Jesus is our friend and would never and has never let us down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pastor Matt- You are an amazing individual who has caused me to stop and think about all the decisions I or those in my life have made without any regard for talking with God first.

    I can honestly say, I decided I would marry my husband because I loved him. God has truly blessed my decision, but I made it because it was what my heart wanted and I knew it would change my life forever. I did not talk to my Father who knows what I NEED, and not just what I WANT.

    Yes, I WANT that 1.2 mil. But if I don't stop to ask God if this is what I NEED, I am liable to do what seems easy.

    We have not because we ask not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hay Matt when you get the money, how about investing in my new car companies i want to break the worlds record for the worst gas mileage. We ca make millions selling it to the oil exects. Lets get paid.

    ReplyDelete